Terms & Conditions:
1. The said Contest is organized by SpiceJet Limited (the “Company”) and is open to all the citizens of India, except for the employees of SpiceJet, their immediate family members, Company’s affiliates and/or those related to the agency(ies) involved in whatever manner in connection with this Contest.
2. The Contest is open for participation on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from 21.00 Hrs on 11/11/2020 to 20.59 Hrs on 12/11/2020, post which no entry shall be considered
3. To enter the Contest, the participant has to do the following –
- Find the hidden code in the contest post. Like the contest post and tag a friend in the comments.
- Take a screenshot of the post with the code revealed, and post it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with hashtag #SpiceDiwali.
- Winners will be declared at the end of the Contest, and will be gratified with a SpiceJet E-Gift Card each.
4. The code in the contest post is for illustrative purposes only, and not an actual e-Gift Card code. The final E-Gift Card codes will be sent to the winners within 7 to 10 working days of the announcement of the results, on the email IDs provided.
The winners of the said Contest will be announced on SpiceJet’s official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page.
5. Winners will have to share their contact details within 24 hours of the declaration of results.
6. SpiceJet reserves the sole right to use, reuse, modify and share the Contest or any parts of it.
7. The E-gift card(s) won under the Contest are non- transferable, non-refundable and neither can be exchanged for cash, and nor can be clubbed with any other offer(s) of SpiceJet.
8. E-Gift Card is redeemable only on bookings of Flights and Add-ons Services available on SpiceJet website www.spicejet.com.
9. The winner(s) will have to bear all applicable taxes, surcharges, levies and any other additional costs incurred while redeeming the E-Gift Card(s) won under the said Contest.
12. SpiceJet reserves the right to modify, alter, amend and/or change any and/or all of the terms and conditions, made applicable to the Contest at any time without prior notice. SpiceJet also reserves the right to withdraw and/or cancel the Contest at any time without prior notice.
13. SpiceJet reserves the right to finalize the winners through internal panel of judges. The panel’s decision shall be deemed to be final and binding without any accountability to any party/organization under this Contest or otherwise.
14. SpiceJet does not claim any copyright of the entries, or provide any warranty or representations regarding any underlying intellectual or ownership rights in and to the entries and/or user content being posted on its social media handles through this Contest or otherwise.
15. The contestant(s) is/are solely responsible for determining whether or not any third parties own, or have any claims to, or any rights in and to the entries and/or user content being posted on SpiceJet social media handles. The contestant(s) shall indemnify SpiceJet against any claims and damages resulting therefrom.
16. SpiceJet takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any entries and /or user content posted, stored or uploaded by contestant(s) or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is SpiceJet liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity the contestant(s) may encounter under this Contest or otherwise.
17. SpiceJet may claim perpetual right to license all entries and/or user content on its social media handles for advertising purposes or otherwise.
18. SpiceJet’s decision in respect of all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding. SpiceJet reserves the right to use the data submitted by the contestants without any further consideration to such person(s) and/ or irrespective of them winning or not winning the said Contest.
19. Any person participating in this Contest or otherwise shall be deemed to have accepted the applicable terms and conditions.
20. Any disputes arising out of this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi, India.