1. The said Contest is organized by SpiceJet Limited (the “Company”) and is open to all the citizens of India, except for the employees of SpiceJet, their immediate family members, Company’s affiliates and/or those related to the agency(ies) involved in whatever manner in connection with this Contest.
2. The Contest is open for participation on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from 20.00 Hrs on 25/03/2021 to 23.59 Hrs on 28/03/2021, post which no entry shall be considered.
3. To enter the Contest, the participant has to do the following –
- Post a picture from their travels across India on their social media profile, along with #IndiaKeRang.
- Set the profile privacy as public, so the contest post is visible to all.
4. The winners of the said Contest will be announced on SpiceJet’s official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page, and will be gratified with a return air ticket to a SpiceJet destination of their choice (blackout dates applicable).
5. Winners will have to share their contact details within 72 hours of the declaration of results.
6. SpiceJet reserves the sole right to use, reuse, modify and share the Contest or any parts of it.
7. The air ticket(s) won under the Contest are non- transferable, non-refundable and neither can be exchanged for cash, and nor can be clubbed with any other offer(s) of SpiceJet.
9. The winner(s) will have to bear all applicable taxes, surcharges, levies and any other additional costs incurred while availing the air ticket(s) won under the said Contest.
12. SpiceJet reserves the right to modify, alter, amend and/or change any and/or all of the terms and conditions, made applicable to the Contest at any time without prior notice. SpiceJet also reserves the right to withdraw and/or cancel the Contest at any time without prior notice.
13. SpiceJet reserves the right to finalize the winners through internal panel of judges. The panel’s decision shall be deemed to be final and binding without any accountability to any party/organization under this Contest or otherwise.
14. SpiceJet does not claim any copyright of the entries, or provide any warranty or representations regarding any underlying intellectual or ownership rights in and to the entries and/or user content being posted on its social media handles through this Contest or otherwise.
15. The contestant(s) is/are solely responsible for determining whether or not any third parties own, or have any claims to, or any rights in and to the entries and/or user content being posted on SpiceJet social media handles. The contestant(s) shall indemnify SpiceJet against any claims and damages resulting therefrom.
16. SpiceJet takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any entries and /or user content posted, stored or uploaded by contestant(s) or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is SpiceJet liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity the contestant(s) may encounter under this Contest or otherwise.
17. SpiceJet may claim perpetual right to license all entries and/or user content on its social media handles for advertising purposes or otherwise.
18. SpiceJet’s decision in respect of all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding. SpiceJet reserves the right to use the data submitted by the contestants without any further consideration to such person(s) and/ or irrespective of them winning or not winning the said Contest.
19. Any person participating in this Contest or otherwise shall be deemed to have accepted the applicable terms and conditions.
20. Any disputes arising out of this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi, India.